Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Soccer Tournament in Brigham City.

I am part of a league for soccer players called Summer Select. You are supposed to try out and then they pick the best players but there weren't enough people to make a decision so they just picked everyone. Since that happened that means we only get one sub. We were really tired.















This is Ryan and me on the balcony of our poo motel.


If you think this sign looks bad you should have seen it in the daytime, and of course it's vacant because it isn't a very good motel.


Me playing my itouch on the not-so-comfy bed.



In the morning we ate at McDonald's and played basketball.




We ended up losing all of our games.

Game 1: 5-1

Game 2: 3-2

Game 3: 5-0

2 comments:

Grandma Bethany said...

I am excited to read your blog! You have the perfect example to show you how with your Mom's great blogs.
So glad you put the Utah Jazz as one of your favorites! You are a fantastic grandson and a great big brother! We sure love you!

heather said...

I wish I could've seen your games. I'm excited to watch you play this summer. That motel looks like lots of fun. You forgot to post the pics from the pool and water slides.